The Banff Couples Conference has been held for 47 years in the Canadian Rockies. New couples find the Conference from recommendations of friends or searches for relationship or marriage enrichment weekends in Alberta. The Conference is an opportunity to deeply connect with your partner and build on your relationship through professionally facilitated sessions. Although there are about 80 other couples in the room with you, it is as though the Conference were designed and developed especially for the two of you. No intimate or personal information ever needs to be shared with anyone but your partner.
Renowned couple facilitators from all over North America who specialize in marriage enrichment are carefully selected annually. To meet our 2016 facilitators, Carista Luminare and Lion Goodman, click here to see an overview of the 2016 Conference. Each year is a new and exciting opportunity to reconnect with your partner through their work. During the conference, you will delve deep into areas that are seldom talked about on a day-to-day basis. Every couple leaves knowing more about their partner.
The Conference environment is warm, welcoming, respectful and uplifting. At conference breaks and at the Saturday evening banquet and dance, it is an opportunity to renew old friendships and develop new ones.
The Banff Couples Conference is a place to fall in love all over again.
- SAVE $25! Register before November 30, 2015 and pay only $250 for the March 4-6, 2016 conference before the price increases to $275 on December 1! Click here to register.
- Introducing Our 2016 Conference Facilitator Couple! We are excited to welcome Carista Luminare, Ph.D. and Lion Goodman. See details here.
- Read a touching description of the Conference: Click here for What the Conference Might Do for You.
- The January newsletter is now available – click here to read the latest newsletter
- Follow the Banff Couples Conference throughout the year by clicking on the Facebook icon to the left or by following our blog at: http://banffcc.wordpress.com/
For 2016, the conference will be held at the beautiful Chateau Lake Louise. The natural beauty of the Rocky Mountains provides the ambiance where loving couples can explore concepts and feelings allowing relationships to grow and flourish.
Click on the links at the top and below for more information.
Register for the Newsletter & Conference Registration
How to Register – Simpler than ever before!!!
Register for the Conference
Please pay by Paypal or email money transfer to email@example.com immediately, once you have filled in your registration information.
Conference: Click to Register
Book Room at Chateau Lake Louise
All attendees at Banff Couples Conference must stay at the Chateau Lake Louise. This is due to insurance reasons and so that we can make use of conference rooms at the hotel at minimal additional cost.Click this link for Hotel Costs and Booking Info