Banff Couples Conference Committee Portfolio Description
Portfolio Name: Social
Role: The Social Portfolio couple arranges specific entertainment-related aspects of the Banff Couples Conference. For example:
- Arrange entertainment for the dance
- Make requests for donations of gifts from those volunteering to do so
- Present giveaways of gifts at the dance – spot dance, draw etc
- Decorations for the table at the dinner/dance
- Arrange activity for the Friday night social, including quiz results and prize.
- Responsible for reserving rooms for DJ.
- On site support for DJ set-up, etc.
Comments: This is one of the least time-consuming portfolios. Plenty of guidance can be obtained by the previous holders.